Baek’s Tiger Martial Arts Academy
Baek’s Tiger Martial Arts Academy is a traditional martial art school located in Round Lake Illinois. Our master instructors have 30 years of martial arts experience. We are a proud member of Taekwon-Do International. At Baek’s Tiger Martial Arts Academy, we devote ourselves to providing quality martial arts instruction to each and every student. We place a strong emphasis on improving our mind and body. Learning and self-discipline are important to all our work. Anyone who has the desire to become a good martial artist and a better individual is welcome. We look forward to meeting you in the near future.
- Provide the highest quality martial arts instruction
- Empower our students with valuable skills for daily life
- Contribute to a safe and peaceful community
Tae Kwon Do is for Everyone!
Kids Reach New Heights
Baek’s Tiger Martial Arts specializes in working with children. Classes are divided by age and skill to provide the best possible match of teaching style to students’ needs. All children are taught at their own pace to develop their maximum potential.
We Help Children:
- Develop self-confidence and a never-give-up attitude
- Improve self-discipline for better behavior at home
- Sharpen listening skills for improved grades
- Enhance strength, coordination, and athletic ability
- Have tons of fun in classes, training camps, tournaments, demonstrations, and other special events.
Adults Gain a Healthy Body and Peace of Mind
Grandmaster Baek offers adults a comprehensive fitness program with the added benefit of self-defense skills and overall self-improvement.
Adult Students Enjoy:
- Improved endurance, flexibility, and strength.
- A healthy and fun option for stress relief.
- Positive relationships with enthusiastic and motivated people.
- Greater variety than traditional exercise programs.
- Self-defense skills and awareness for greater personal security.
- Families Grow Closer Together.
Because of today’s hectic schedules, many parents are looking for activities that allow the entire family to spend time together. A unique opportunity at Baek’s Tiger Martial Arts offers the chance to learn martial arts together. Adult classes start at age 11 and up.This may give you the opportunity to train side by side with your child. If your child is under the age of 12, you will be able to practice with your child at home.
Train Together and Benefit From:
- A common interest that everyone can share in and look forward to.
- Greater respect among family members.
- An exercise program everyone can do together.
- Meeting other positive, health-oriented families.